Not really sure about what I have signed up for, but it should be a fun experience. Hopefully it will get more visitors to my blog. Although I mainly write the blog to track my own quilting thoughts and progress, I also use it to let my family and friends know what I’m up to. AND I love to share my quilting “finds”.
Here is the “Tentative Schedule”…….
- Early March: Welcome participants via E-mail and get everyone into the Slack group to facilitate and begin the conversations.
- March: Get to know one another through a series of weekly planned prompts through the Slack group.
- March: Optional structured blog critique groups will be conducted.
- April: First half (2 weeks) of blog hop.
- May: Second half (2 weeks) of blog hop.
Looks doable to me. Looking forward to the conversation and the critiques. How else do you learn? Please come back and follow the hop.